Rosenberg - Nitrile gloves
Rosenberg -Nitrile Gloves
Sturdy, tear-resistant disposable nitrile gloves for professional use.
Disposable use as medical disposable gloves, chemicals
protection gloves, food and restaurants, cosmetics.
Layer thickness: 5 mil. approx. 0.13 mm, which is stronger than many other nitrile gloves
(approx. 0.09 mm), therefore more tear resistant. For thinner gloves,
2 pieces are often put on one above the other in practice.
(double consumption = double costs), which is not necessary with Rosenberg.
- Reinforced at fingertips and cuff for improved grip
and higher stability (do not tear as quickly).
- Nitrile, free ofnatural latex, phthalate-free.
- Unpowdered, minimizesparticulate contamination,
when products should not be contaminated.
- Medical use according to EN455 (PPE), but not sterile for surgical use.
- Protects against contact with chemicals and chemical splashes for short periods.
- Ambidextrous use.
- Tight fit.
- Length: Size S = approx. 230 mm.
- Color: blue.
- Rolled edge.
- Suitable for food, approved for contact with food.
- CE certified (Europe)
- FDA certified (USA, Canada, Latin America).
Available sizes: S M L XL. 1 box contains 100 pieces (50 pairs).