Kimtech™ Opal™ Nitrile Gloves
Kimtech™ Opal™ Nitrile Gloves guard against contamination by chemical splash and micro-organism hazards. Powder free, ambidextrous with beaded cuff and textured fingertips. The absence of natural rubber latex and vulcanizing agents reduces the risk of TYPE I and IV glove-associated skin reactions.
- Assured Compliance:- Category III PPE product certified according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and to the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as brought in the UK law and amended, - EN ISO 374-1 Type B (KPT) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Formulated without Thiurams, Thiazoles, Guanidines, Carbamates and no sulphur added
- Soft, comfortable and easy to don
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes
- Dark color that enhance concentration on task
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL
Kimtech™ Opal™ nitrile gloves guard against contamination by chemical splash and micro-organism hazards, delivering seamless protection when and where it counts. The powder-free gloves are ideal for use in research and production facilities, life sciences and non-sterile drug manufacturing applications. The gloves feature an innovative approach using a thin nitrile polymer with a tip thickness of just 0.07mm, but with excellent tensile strength suitable for rigorous process use. Easy to don, soft and comfortable Kimtech™ Opal™ nitrile gloves are suitable for extended wearing time. The absence of natural rubber latex, sulphur and vulcanizing agents* reduces the risk of TYPE I and TYPE IV glove-associated skin reactions, protecting the wearer as well as the application. Precision manufacturing reduces the risk of contamination and ensures the nitrile gloves offer high levels of regulatory compliance. Beaded cuffs and textured fingertips enable excellent handling of both wet and dry materials, and the ambidextrous gloves have been extensively tested under stringent conditions. In addition, the thin nitrile construction and efficient packaging mean that the chemical-resistant gloves can reduce waste by up to 50%.
Available Sizes/Codes: XS/62880 - S/62881 - M/62883 - L/62883 - XL/62884.