Kimtech™ PFE Latex Gloves
Kimtech™ PFE Latex Ambidextrous Gloves provide comfortable, skin-friendly and ISO-compliant contamination protection. The non-sterile PFE latex gloves also feature a textured finish and beaded cuff to add strength and simplify donning.
- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, - EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Superb quality PFE-latex material provides high levels of contamination protection against micro-organisms, chemical splash, viruses and more.
- Suitable for use in a range of laboratories environments and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Gloves are non-sterile, ambidextrous, disposable and a natural colour.
- Textured palm and fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Made from natural rubber latex for a low dermatitis risk and containing no powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a range of sizes, from XS to XL.
Made of skin-friendly PFE-latex, Kimtech™ PFE Latex Ambidextrous Gloves are suitable for a range of applications in laboratories, testing and manufacturing environments. Provides enhanced tactile sensitivity and performance, combined with high contamination control, for seamless protection when and where it counts. Our ambidextrous PFE Latex gloves are manufactured from natural rubber latex which decreases chances of dermatitis. The gloves are tested to ensure protection against an array of contaminants including viruses and chemical splash, and feature a protein level of
Available Sizes/Codes: XS - E110; S - E220; M - E330; L - E440; XL - E550