Kimtech™ Blue Nitrile Gloves
Kimtech™ Blue Nitrile Ambidextrous Gloves provide excellent tactile sensitivity and superb grip in wet and dry environments. The latex-, silicone- and powder-free gloves are engineered for a comfortable, skin-friendly fit and extended use.
- Assured Compliance: PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, - EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- A smooth bisque finish enhances grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes in wet or dry conditions.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from S to XL.
Kimtech™ Blue Nitrile Ambidextrous Gloves deliver high levels of compliant, non-sterile process security, for seamless protection when and where it is needed. The gloves feature a smooth finish and are suitable for daily use.The synthetic nitrile (Acrylonitrile Butadiene) polymer material is designed for fit and reliability, with a smooth bisque finish for excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions. The gloves are ambidextrous and incorporate a beaded cuff for added strength and ease of donning, so the wearer can simply grab and go without any fear of ripping the material.Our non-sterile blue nitrile lab gloves are also anti-static tested to ensure no disruption to samples or equipment and are silicone- and powder-free. Manufactured from nitrile instead of rubber latex, the gloves also feature reduced likelihood of TYPE I glove-associated reactions and are specifically designed to maximise comfort, even during extended use.With excellent protection against viruses and suitable for a wide variety of non-sterile applications, Kimtech™ Blue Nitrile gloves are designed to protect your processes through minimising contamination risk and boosting productivity. Available in sizes from S to XL and conforming to several industry testing and safety standards.
Available Sizes/Codes:S - 97982M - 97983L - 97984XL - 97985